uima-user mailing list archives

From shreya <shreya...@gmail.com>
Subject uima concept mapper : multi threading issue
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 05:33:03 GMT
Hi,
I am using UIMA for annotating some documents using Concept Mapper. I have
built the dictionaries and configured it to our requirements. It gives
expected results in case of single threaded requests.
However in multithreaded environment, it gives exception in the concept
mapper add on code, giving blank result for some documents.

Exception:
Caused by:
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.AnnotatorProcessException: Trying
to access value of feature  as "uima.cas.FSArray", but range of feature is
"uima.cas.FSArray".

Is concept mapper add on thread safe ?