uima-user mailing list archives

From Renaud Richardet <renaud.richar...@gmail.com>
Subject Ruta - best practices for unit tests?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 21:30:13 GMT
Hello,

What are best practices for writing unit tests for Ruta?

Ideally, I would like to have 1) tests that can be run on the command line
(so as to automate them in Jenkins), and 2) where input and expected output
can be edited in a text editor (meaning: not xmi's or java code).

For 1), I was thinking about writing a script to automate testing
For 2), I was about to write the expected output in a simple xml or json
format, but if something already exists, that would be great.

Thanks, Renaud