uima-user mailing list archives

From Swirl <lriwsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploy entire uima as service in multiple nodes
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 01:08:44 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to use Uima AS to deploy one of my UIMA Aggregate AE.
I wish to deploy it as a Uima AS Primitive, i.e. I do not need the delegates
of this AE to be scaled out. Instead I just want to scale out the Uima
aggregate AE only. I want to deploy the AE in multiple nodes.

So far the documentation I've read all talked about scaling out the delegates
of a Uima Aggregate remotely (effectively turning the Uima Aggregate into a
Uima AS Aggregate). But I cant find any guide on how to deploy a Uima
Aggregate as AS services remotely, on multiple nodes and the way to invoke
these services.