uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing additional parameters through to CPE components
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:51:15 GMT
A CPE descriptor can override configuration parameters defined in any
integrated components.
Documentation a little bit below
http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.6.0/references.html#ugr.ref.xml.cpe_descriptor.descriptor.cas_processors.individual
3.6.1.2. <configurationParameterSettings> Element

This element provides a way to override the contained Analysis Engine's
parameters settings. Any entry specified here must already be defined;
values specified replace the corresponding values for each parameter. For
Cas Processors, this mechanism is only available when they are deployed in “
integrated” mode. For Collection Readers and Initializers, it always is
available.