uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building UIMA-CPP on (K)Ubuntu 14.04
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:04:36 GMT
Good to hear the build worked. UIMACPP implements only a core subset of
UIMA functionality, basically the CAS API and the ability to create
primitive and aggregate analysis engines. There are also two alternative
methods to integrate native code wrapped with uimapp with a uimaj pipeline:
a JNI interface and a JMS service interface. I am not aware of any changes
to the CAS API or to UIMA-AS that stop uimacpp from working, nor of any new
feature requests for uimacpp.

Regards,
Eddie