uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building UIMA-CPP on (K)Ubuntu 14.04
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:30:41 GMT
Looking at a build on RHEL, jni.h was resolved with:
--with-jdk="/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0.x86_64/include
-I/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0.x86_64/include/linux"
which follows the instructions in README.4src

I had built ICU [and all other dependencies] and installed it in a private
directory by configuring with --prefix command. Changing uimacpp's
configure to use icu-config looks interesting.

Hope this helps,
Eddie