uima-user mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Infinte initialization of a process even after restarting DUCC
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 12:23:23 GMT
DUCC depends on UIMA-AS which depends on UIMA core.  A new version UIMA-AS
is in progress.  Voting could conclude this week, perhaps.  Once UIMA-AS is
officially released, DUCC release candidates will follow.  So a new version
of DUCC is possible this month.

That said, two short term possibilities.  Firstly, the changes for the next
version of DUCC are for the most part already in the SVN trunk so you could
build your own interim level if the problems you are encountering are
unbearable for a few more weeks.  I posted instructions on how to do this
for a sim-cluster on the wiki some time ago: https://cwiki.apache
.org/confluence/display/UIMA/DUCC#DUCC-t1.  Secondly, if you want to
re-start your currently installed DUCC fresh be sure to use "check_ducc -k"
to kill all running DUCC processes (if any).

Lou.