uima-user mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is DUCC having UIMA AS remote Analysis Engine functionality for Deployment descripter?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:30:28 GMT
There are several paradigms provided by DUCC:

1. Jobs

For these you use ducc_submit to tell DUCC about your UIMA CR and AE.

2. Services

For these you use ducc_services to register and deploy your UIMA AE.

3. Managed Reservations

For these you use ducc_process_submit to tell DUCC about your arbitrary
process (UIMA, java, C++, whatever...)

4. Unmanaged Reservations

For these you use ducc_reserve to have DUCC find an empty slot on a
machine, but it's up to you to deploy your application there.

Hope this short survey is helpful.

Lou.