uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is DUCC having UIMA AS remote Analysis Engine functionality for Deployment descripter?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:47:49 GMT
If you independently deploy a UIMA-AS AE without using DUCC, then you can
access that as a service from a DUCC job just the same way you access a
DUCC-deployed service, i.e. with a JMS service descriptor in your job's
AE,  The difference is that you wouldn't declare it as a dependency of your
job since DUCC is not managing the service.

When you submit a DUCC job you can specify all the components (CR CM AE CC)
and DUCC will package the last 3 into a DD, or you can provide an already
created DD along with the CR.

I hope I interpreted your questions correctly.

~Burn