uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy entire uima as service in multiple nodes
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:02:17 GMT
Yes, sounds correct.  You can also get "in-process" scaleout on a
multi-core machine by asking UIMA-AS to create multiple instances of your
AE (assuming it is thread-safe) , e.g. <scaleout numberOfInstances="8"/>
If you use jconsole to monitor the broker to verify the number of
consumers, note that UIMA-AS creates 1 extra listener per deployment, for a
total of 9 per deployment in this example.

~Burn