uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: problem in calling DUCC Service with ducc_submit
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:45:42 GMT

Dear Burn,

Thanks for the information. But problem is as Eddie Said before, we can
not use the DUCC Service using ducc_submit, we can just check
availability of service by using service_dependency in job.

There is only a way that I have to create a Analysis Engine which is
using ducc service using UIMA AS client.

If there is another way to use DUCC Service in Job so I can use DUCC
Service as my AE or DD, then please tell me.

--
Thanks,
Reshu Agarwal