uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: problem in calling DUCC Service with ducc_submit
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:41:49 GMT

Hi,

Today, I got understand the reason of why DUCC Job is not using DUCC
Service. But All I want that my initialization Part of a Process_DD
should occur once. I don't need to wait every time for initialization.
So, I want to use DUCC Service in my DUCC JOB.

Is there any way to configure in DUCC that Process_DD initialized once
and Job will start again and again?

--
Thanks,
Reshu Agarwal