uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Infinte initialization of a process even after restarting DUCC
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:03:13 GMT

Hi,

I have faced a problem in DUCC after continuous processing in DUCC, the
job initialization or ending processing go in to infinite loop. So, a
new job can not be started even after restarting of DUCC and job is
showing end of job status internally initialization waiting time is
increasing.

I have read a issue on JIRA where you have talked about this same
problem . i.e. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-3645.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-3645>

When will you release UIMA DUCC 1.1.0 where you have fixed this issue?
As we have to restart DUCC after certain period of time.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-3645>

--
Thanks,
Reshu Agarwal