uima-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Ginter <thomas.gin...@utah.edu>
Subject Re: Read file name in an annotator
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 19:00:19 GMT
Hi Debbie,

The file name is not provided by default in UIMA although I believe the UIMA FileReader does
populate a SourceDocumentInformation annotation with this information.  Our group has a set
of readers that populate our own annotation type to provide location data and other meta-information
for each record (CAS) being processed.  In short you will be better off writing your reader
to provide that information for you.

Thanks,

Thomas Ginter
801-448-7676