uima-user mailing list archives

From Egbert van der Wal <e...@pointpro.nl>
Subject Re: Building UIMA-CPP on (K)Ubuntu 14.04
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:38:07 GMT
This helps indeed. A weird hack, but at least the configure script completes
and the build succeeds. Thanks a lot!

I noticed there haven't been any commits to the uimacpp repository in 2012. It
is indeed the case that there is noone actively working on it or has
development been moved to a different repository?

I have also been able to run the precompiled binaries, but that of course
references the non-system libraries bundled with the package and since my
annotators are also linking against the system ICU library, this will probably
result in conflicts.

Kind regards,

Egbert