uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: opennlp-uima
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:28:43 GMT
Hi,

I posted an example using uimaFIT to build and run an UIMA OpenNLP pipeline using the
standard UIMA components provided by the Apache OpenNLP project:

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/UIMA/uimaFIT+and+Groovy

Maybe you find this interesting too.

Cheers,

-- Richard

P.S.: Sorry for cross-replying to the original cross-post, but I believe this is
interesting for both, the UIMA and the OpenNLP community.