uima-user mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CanceledByDriver status in DUCC
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:07:32 GMT
DUCC does not have an automatic resubmit capability.

Usually a high error count is indicative of a flawed job, and the default
DUCC plug-in error handler cancels the job after 15 errors have occurred so
as to not waste resources.  Normally, one debugs the pipeline before
scaling-out and the number of errors should be zero.  This error limit can
be raised.  Information on the plug-in error handler is available in the
DUCC documentation.

You can also change the timeout value at job submit time by using:

--process_per_item_time_max <integer>                      Maximum elapsed
time (in minutes) for processing one CAS.

Lou.