uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Restricting a aggregate engine to a substring or mention
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:39:03 GMT
Hi Armin,

the only generic approach that I am aware of would be a CasMultiplier.

Different component collections may offer alternative solutions
in general or in specific components.

I believe Ruta has the concept of limiting rules to certain context
annotation types, but I do not know if that also works when external
AEs are invoked.

Cheers,

-- Richard