uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: CanceledByDriver status in DUCC
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:41:22 GMT
On 06/05/2014 06:30 PM, Lou DeGenaro wrote:
> How long does it take to process your longest work item through your
Hi Lou,

It was 3 Minutes that time. We increased this to 10 minutes now for
testing as you told me to increase it. I have also restarted DUCC. Till
now, I didn't face the similar problem. But, If I face this again I will
update you in this same mail trail. But if you see any other reason for
this then please let me know.

I have one more question as I have read in DUCC document, Orchestrator
automatically deletes the job's queue from the Broker when job is over.
But when I monitor the broker service using jconsole, I saw all the jobs
queues are still there with in the broker.

Will this can create a problem after a time in DUCC?

Is this what Orchestrator ensure in DUCC?

Thanks in advance.

--
Reshu Agarwal