uima-user mailing list archives

From Petr Baudis <pa...@ucw.cz>
Subject Re: Restricting a aggregate engine to a substring or mention
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 21:17:37 GMT
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 06:48:15PM +0000, Oliver Christ wrote:
> dkpro-core's BreakIteratorSegmenter (rather: its base class) takes the same approach.
It allows you to specify that segmentation should occur within "zones", defined by some other
annotation type.

  And for most other dkpro-core's annotators adding other linguistic
features, it is thankfully typically fine to just prune the Sentence
annotations to the areas you want annotated.

  That's the approach I'm using when I first pre-filter a document for
interesting sentences, then copy just these over to another view and
run the taggers and parsers on just these.

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis