uima-user mailing list archives

From jefferyyuan <jefferyyuan...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA Dynamic Regex
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 04:11:37 GMT
One requirement of our text mining project is to allow user to specify the
regex and corresponding type, uima will parse the text and return found match.

I am wondering whether we can create an Annotator(maybe modify or extend
com.commvault.uima.annotator.regex.impl.RegExAnnotator) to accept the regex
and corresponding type user spcfied, and run regex match against the text.

But checked CasAnnotator_ImplBase class, especially the process(CAS aCAS)
method, didn't find any way to pass and read extra parameters.

Thanks in advance for any help.