uima-user mailing list archives

From Tiziano Lorenzetti <tiziano.lorenze...@gmail.com>
Subject dinamically type system creation
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 13:55:26 GMT
Dear all,
I'm new to UIMA and I'm trying to develope an annotator that creates
dinamically a type system with serveral feature structure.
To accomplish this, the annotator does:

TypeSystemDescription tsd =
TypeSystemDescriptionFactory.createTypeSystemDescription(new String[0]);
tsd.addType("it.uniroma2.art.ExcelAnnotation", "", "uima.tcas.Annotation");
TypeDescription type = tsd.getType("it.uniroma2.art.ExcelAnnotation");
type.addFeature("newUIMAFeature", "", "uima.cas.String");

In another annotator, I try to access this type system and its features in
this way:

TypeSystem ts = aCAS.getTypeSystem();
Iterator<Type> types = ts.getTypeIterator();
Iterator<Feature> features = ts.getFeatures();

but neither the type system and its features are present. How could I reach
my goal?

Thank you all.

Tiziano Lorenzetti