uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RandomAccessFile problem in UIMA
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 18:34:34 GMT
You don't need to modify the distributed UIMA scripts ... you can set the
environment variable UIMA_CLASSPATH to hold the paths to the resources your
application needs and these will be placed at the head of the classpath.
Also anything in the CLASSPATH environment variable will be added to the
end of the classpath, after the classes that the UIMA framework needs.
(See runUimaClass.sh/.bat)

Unfortunately the UIMA documentation mentions only one of these:
    Note that if you're planning to run an Analysis Engine other than one
of the examples included in the UIMA SDK, you'll first need to update your
CLASSPATH environment variable to include the classes needed by that
Analysis Engine.

Burn