uima-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Ginter <thomas.gin...@utah.edu>
Subject Re: RandomAccessFile problem in UIMA
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 15:52:59 GMT
Hi Debbie,

If you are launching the Document Analyzer through the batch file provided in the UIMA distribution
then it is unable to find your resource directory because that is not included in the class
path.  If you modify the class path that is built in the batch file to include your project
resource directory then it should be able to find your files.

Thanks,

Thomas Ginter
801-448-7676
thomas.ginter@utah.edu