uima-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Patry <alexandre.pa...@keatext.com>
Subject Re: RandomAccessFile problem in UIMA
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 04:46:39 GMT
Hi Debbie,

I do not use eclipse, I won't be of any help regarding maven and eclipse
interoperability. The simplest thing is probably to download extJWNL
from http://sourceforge.net/projects/extjwnl/files/ and add all jars
under the lib/ directory in your project. Once it is done, you should be
able to load the dictionary with the following line of code:

     Dictionary dictionary = Dictionary.getDefaultResourceInstance();

Let me know if it helps,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Patry, Ph.D