uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: status Lost=1 in DUCC
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:17:57 GMT
It definitely sounds like your CR is sending documents, not references to
documents. That is not scalable nor supported.

There are characters that cause CAS serialization errors. Please look for
exceptions in the job's "JD" log file, and if there please paste the stack
on a reply. It could be that the DUCC job driver is miss-handling this type
of exception.

Thanks,
Eddie