uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: Ducc Problems
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:08:01 GMT
On 03/21/2014 11:42 AM, reshu.agarwal wrote:
> Hence we can not attempt batch processing in cas consumer and it
> increases our process timing. Is there any other option for that or is
> it a bug in DUCC?
Please reply on this problem as if I am sending document in solr one by
one by cas consumer without using batch process and committing solr. It
is not optimum way to use this. Why ducc is not calling collection
Process Complete method of Cas Consumer? And If I want to do that then
What is the way to do this?

I am not able to find any thing about this in DUCC book.

Thanks in Advanced.

--
Thanks,
Reshu Agarwal