uima-user mailing list archives

From "Debbie Zhang" <debbie.d.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: UIMA Addons ConceptMapper - where to start
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 06:04:52 GMT
Thanks Marshall. I have no problem of following the UIMA getting_started
tutorial and have successfully created my own applications with my own
annotators. I think I should ask my question more specifically.

I created a new project called: ConceptMapperTest. I added UIMA nature to
the project. I copied every files under desc and resources folders in the
downloaded package to the desc and resources folders in the
ConceptMapperTest project. I can use "Component Descriptor Editor" to open
DictTerm.xml and OffsetTokenizer.xml. However, when I use "Component
Descriptor Editor" to open ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml and
OffsetTokenizerMatcher.xml, I have the following error:

The descriptor has one or more errors. Please fix in the source editor.
ResourceInitializationException: An import could not be resolved. No file
with name
"org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/DictTerm.xml" was found in the class path or
data path.
(Descriptor:file:/C/Work/Java_Workspace/ConceptMapperTest/desc/analysis_engi
ne/primitive
/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml)

Therefore, I created all subfolders org/apache/uima/conceptMapper under
desc, and then put all xml files to there. However, I still have the above
error when I try to open ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml and
OffsetTokenizerMatcher.xml files with "Component Descriptor Editor".

Would you please let me know what I did wrong? Thank you very much for your
help!

Regards,

Debbie