uima-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: How to use CollectionReader PEAR
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:02:14 GMT
Hi Erik,

On 03/02/14 10:32, Erik Fäßler wrote:

> Then however I got kind of stuck: I just thought I would use the PEAR descriptor as the
CollectionReader of my CPE. This does not seem to work. But if I don’t use the PEAR descriptor,
I would have to set the CLASSPATH for the PEAR components manually by sourcing the setenv.txt.
I just can’t believe that’s the way to go, isn’t there an easier, more integrated way
to use a CollectionReader in a PEAR?

We used to work with PEARs and were not able to use them directly for
CollectionReaders.  The PEAR descriptors work fine for AEs and
CasConsumers, but we found no way around putting the CRs on the
classpath and using the "normal" descriptors.

Best,
Jens