uima-user mailing list archives

From Bai Shen <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing pears on DUCC
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 19:58:00 GMT
How else do I run the runPearInstaller.sh script?  I have a UIMA-AS 2.4.1
deployment that I'm trying to change to work with DUCC.  Is this a valid
way forward or should I stick with UIMA-AS 2.4.2?

If using DUCC instead of UIMA-AS is a valid path, how do I install my
pears?  Previously I installed the pears and then deployed them.  Then I
was able to send a CAS to the queue and have it processed.

I'm still trying to understand how all of the pieces interact and what all
changes DUCC brings.

Thanks.