uima-user mailing list archives

From Luca Foppiano <l...@foppiano.org>
Subject Re: Dictionary annotator - added parameter to make analysis on different SOFAs
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 11:14:56 GMT
HI Richard,
   there is no special reason, I didn't know I could have used the sofa
mappings. I haven't arrived that far.

Anyway, as a matter of principle, I think Whitespace and Dictionary are
likely to be used together as exercise, therefore I found quite complicated
to figure out how to chain them, therefore having similar approaches (both
using parameters) would simplify the solution.

I'm not sure but I imagine that the Whitespace annotator could use the sofa
mapping as well.

Cheers
Luca

--