uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Unable to use ConceptMapper annotator
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:31:27 GMT
Hi Peter,

Thanks for pointing this out.  I checked, and did see it there (in
analysis_engine/primitive/DictTerm.xml)

So, to make this work, you have to change the spot where this is referenced,
from trying to reference:

  "org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/DictTerm.xml" (won't be found in the jar at
that spot) to
  "analysis_engine/primitive/DictTerm.xml"  (where it is in the Jar)

if you want to reference that embedded copy.

I'm not sure that's the proper way to do this, though...
I hope the documentation (
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-addons-current/ConceptMapper/ConceptMapperAnnotatorUserGuide.html
) for this can be of help.

-Marshall