uima-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: next UIMA workshop?
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:10:45 GMT
Just a quick update: the proposal is progressing nicely, with very
positive response from the GATE people.  In fact, it will be
co-organised by a GATE core team member and several core developers are
on the PC.

The CFP itself must still be rewritten to be less UIMA-centric, other
than that this is starting to look quite good.

Any input is welcome, so if you have any suggestions hurry up...

-- Jens

On 15/01/14 10:41, Jens Grivolla wrote:
> Thanks, fixed.
>
> On 14/01/14 19:04, Peter Klügl wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just a small correction:
>> The last workshop had nine paper presentations and one invited talk.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> Am 14.01.2014 18:11, schrieb Jens Grivolla:
>>> Hello, there's only 5 days remaining to submit the workshop proposal.
>>> Please anybody interested get in touch.
>>>
>>> I sent a mail to the GATE user list to get some input from them.  The
>>> proposal draft is here:
>>> https://github.com/jgrivolla/coling2014-nlp-framework-workshop/blob/master/proposal.md
>>>

>>> -- Jens

PC