uima-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: COLING 2014 - some information
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:02:16 GMT
Dear Luca and Sylvain,

as you can see the workshop is still in the proposal phase. If it is
accepted by the COLING organizers pricing etc. will be set by them.

It will of course be possible to attend without presenting a paper, and
on the other hand we are open to all kinds of contributions, and in
particular related to "industry" use of UIMA.

Best regards,
Jens