uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA AS 2.4.2 -> Listener.onBeforeMessageSend(UimaASProcessStatus status)
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:37:46 GMT
The UIMA-AS client code calls onBeforeMessageSend() for both Process and
CPC requests. Its just a confirmation the request was delivered to a queue.
>From what I see while trying to replicate the scenario is that on CPC the
status object (passed in to onBeforeMessageSend() )contains a reference to
the last CAS which is clearly a bug. I will create JIRA for this and fix it
in 2.5.0.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Jerry