uima-user mailing list archives

From Sylvain Surcin <sur...@kwaga.com>
Subject Re: COLING 2014 - some information
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:36:32 GMT
Hello,

I am also interested in joining this workshop about UIMA.
We have been running a full UIMA driven processing chain in my company for
years and are in the process of releasing some components as open source
together with University of Marne-la-Vallée (France).
It could be interesting to disseminate some info about that.

Best regards,
--
[+] Add me to your address
book<https://ws.writethat.name/kwaga-bin/titan/WEB/me.pl/5075409511380703595/i>