uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Tanenblatt <sloth...@park-slope.net>
Subject Re: next UIMA workshop?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:36:54 GMT
I’ll certainly be on the Program Committee, and am willing to help in any ways that I am
able. Regarding the proposal, overall it looks pretty reasonable, but what is the reason for
limiting to oral presentations and omitting posters?

..m

is here: https://github.com/jgrivolla/coling2014-nlp-framework-workshop/blob/master/proposal.md