uima-user mailing list archives

From Mihaela M <mmihaela1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: uima-as 2.3.1 - java.io.IOException: Frame size of 147 MB larger than max allowed 100 MB
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:53:55 GMT
1. I will upgrade uima-as and review the annotations gathered in the CAS, but is it a way to
have the CAS reset before sending it to the client? In my case I only want to get the status
of the processing, not all the annotations found, because they were handled by the consumers
configured in the pipeline anyway.

2. Do you know whether the aggregates communicate with the clients the same as with the remote
CAS consumers? I wonder why it did not complain while sending the exploded CAS to the remote
consumer, but it did when communicating with the client.

Thank you!
Mihaela