uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using eCorbertura Eclipse plugin with Uimafit
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:14:09 GMT
I'm using the Cobertura Plugin in Maven and that works just nice.

uimaFIT loads the META-INF/org.uimafit/types.txt files by scanning the
classpath. So either the file has not been copied from the source folder
to the classpath when eCobertura is executed, or eCobertura interferes with
classloading.

Are you loading the ClearTK types from JARs or from check-out sources? If it
is from JARs, it may be another hint that the types.txt from your local projects
have not been copied to the classpath before eCobertura is executed.

Mind, when I say "copy to the classpath", I mean copied to target/classes or
whatever you configured as your project output directory, which becomes part
of your classpath at runtime.

-- Richard