uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: In need of good tutorials
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:17:41 GMT
We put the materials form the UIMA Tutorial held last Tuesday
at the GSCL 2013 conference online at

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/18BfopkrOuGlhqybPf4z25_FYbA5hal7YvS7hSod4_-U/pub

in the section "Tutorial".

That may give you something to start with as well. The tutorial
focusses strongly on using UIMA with uimaFIT, gives examples how
to use components from the DKPro Core component collection and
how to use Ruta.

Cheers,

-- Richard