uima-user mailing list archives

From Herson Esquivel Vargas <herson...@gmail.com>
Subject Descriptor validation failed
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 08:45:42 GMT
Hello.
I'm starting to use UIMA.
I downloaded it and I was able to run the examples from scratch (without
eclipse).
Then I wanted to create my own AE but when I run the
validateDescriptor.sh script it fails:

$ validateDescriptor.sh CedulaAnnotator.xml
Parsing...
Validating...
Descriptor is invalid.
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Annotator
class "info.gacetacr.java.annotator.CedulaAnnotator" was not found.
(Descriptor:
file:/.../whole_path/.../src/info/gacetacr/xml/CedulaAnnotator.xml)

This is my file structure:
.
├── data
│   └── COMP_14_06_2013.txt
└── src
     └── info
         └── gacetacr
             ├── java
             │   ├── annotator
             │   │   └── CedulaAnnotator.java
             │   └── type
             │       ├── Cedula.java
             │       └── Cedula_Type.java
             └── xml
                 ├── CedulaAnnotator.xml
                 └── Cedula.xml

I know it should be something easy to fix, but I just can't find it :(

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance,
Herson.