uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is uimafit?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:50:41 GMT
Am 30.07.2013 um 18:43 schrieb Roberto Franchini <franchini@celi.it>:

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Richard Eckart de Castilho
> <richard.eckart@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I cannot tell you a day, but it is not going to be long before the
>> uimaFIT 2.0.0 release.
>>

> Hi Richard,
> I'm very happy to hear that you will release shortly.
> In the mean time I could use snapshots if they are released. This way
> I can refactor my code and do some tests before release my packages.
> Are snapshots available? If not, don't worry, I will do it myself.

There is a uimaFIT job on the continuous integration server of the ASF:

https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT/

The job watches the SVN and deploys all builds without test failures
to the Apache Snapshots repository:

  <repository>
    <!-- For uimaFIT 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT -->
    <id>apache.snapshots</id>
    <name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
    <url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots</url>
    <releases>
      <enabled>false</enabled>
    </releases>
  </repository>

Please do test and report any issues. The more testing we get before
the release, the better (although new issues could also delay the
release ;) ).

uimaFIT 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT is already actively used in DKPro Core (snapshot)
and several of the projects building up on it. So far all looks fine.

Cheers,

-- Richard