uima-user mailing list archives

From "John David Osborne (Campus)" <ozb...@uab.edu>
Subject Re: Multiple References to an Array
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 17:52:03 GMT
Thanks Marshall,

So if I understand correctly there *may* be a single annotator in my
application with an inappropriate setting in the descriptor for multiple
ReferencesAllowed?

If I can't sort it out that way I will look into modifying the
serialization code to give an informative warning, because I am really
generating a large number of these messages and I don't want to change my
log level.

 -John