uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel configuration in UIMA-AS
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:54:09 GMT
UIMA-AS and Camel integration is described in Chapter 6 Uima Async Scaleut
document:

http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-as-2.4.0/uima_async_scaleout.html#ugr.async.camel.driver

Its essentially a thin camel wrapper around UIMA-AS client. Its quite dated
and may not
work with newer versions of Camel. There is an outstanding JIRA to fix this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2093

JC