uima-user mailing list archives

From Chuong Ngo <cngo.textanalyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting all Features for any Annotator
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:16:22 GMT
Is there a way to get all the features for an annotator, no matter which
one it is?

For example, I want to convert all annotators I get back into a JSON
respresenting that annotator.  My annotators have different number and
types of features.  For example, a person may have firstName, lastName
while an organization may have type, health, etc...  Is there another way
to do that besides casting each one to a predetermined type and then using
the getters to extract the feature values?  Thanks in advance.

Chuong Ngo