uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: single broker and multiple remote system
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:05:31 GMT
Hi,

My main problem is to use single broker for message transport but for
processing I want to use different systems resources.

like you(JC) said,"If I understand your scenario, you only need one
broker.Services can be deployed an different machines and point to the
same queue (endpoint) and broker (brokerURL) defined in the deployment
descriptor".

So, How can I configure this scenario.

--
Thanks and Regards,