uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject single broker and multiple remote system
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:49:04 GMT

Hi,

I want to consume the memory of more then 1 machines but start the
broker service only on 1 machine.

Is this possible to start system-1 broker and deploy 5 remote services
from system-1 machine on 5 different machine{system-2,system-3,
....,system-6} which create queues to system-1 broker but use the memory
of their machines{system-2,system-3, ....,system-6} for processing?

As I understand, the remote services deployment decision is based on the
broker url. So, If I deploy services from system-1 using system-1 broker
url, it will consume only system-1 memory.

But, If I deploy services from system-1 using the system-2 broker url
then I must start the system-2 broker to consume memory of system-2 and
to deploy the service.

Am I right? So, How can this possible?

Is it possible to make system-1 broker to work as system-2 broker too? How?

Thanks in advance.

--
Reshu Agarwal