uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: use of remoteAnalysisEngine cause failure
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 04:23:37 GMT
On 07/24/2013 06:13 PM, Jaroslaw Cwiklik wrote:
> The "...Cannot publish to a deleted Destination.." is caused by a broker
> not being able to deliver a message to a
> given queue. It looks like the client has terminated and the broker deleted
> its temp reply queue while the service
> was processing a CAS.
>

> JC
>

> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:11 AM, reshu.agarwal <reshu.agarwal@orkash.com>wrote:
>
>> On 07/23/2013 05:56 PM, reshu.agarwal wrote:
>>
>>> the heap space for the Memory Pool PS|Surviver space.
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In Jconsole memory column I noticed that the memory Pool PS Survivor Space
>> is get fully filled and the processing stop with the error.
>>

>> Error on process CAS call to remote service:
>> org.apache.uima.aae.error.**UimaEEServiceException:
>> org.apache.uima.cas.**CASRuntimeException: "Preexisting FS encountered
>> but not allowed. "xmi:id=1797"
>>
>> and in the uima.log I found this error:
>>
>> org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.**activemq.**JmsEndpointConnection_impl.**send:
>> WARNING:
>> javax.jms.**InvalidDestinationException: Cannot publish to a deleted
>> Destination: temp-queue://ID:user-55759-**1374578217010-0:0:1
>>
>> I thing it is because of the memory Pool PS Survivor Space. If I am right
>> Please tell me the solution and If I am wrong then tell me the reason so
>> that I can resolve this.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> --
>> Reshu Agarwal

Hi,

Thanks for the reply JC, I monitor the console and found, this is
because of the queue deletion but the queue deletion is because of the
first exception:

Error on process CAS call to remote service:
org.apache.uima.aae.error.**UimaEEServiceException:
org.apache.uima.cas.**CASRuntimeException: "Preexisting FS encountered
but not allowed. "xmi:id=1797"

I think, when this above mentioned exception occurred, runRemoteAsync.sh
Service stops so that the temp queue producer, which is started by this
runRemoteAsync.sh, deleted from the broker. But, Remote Analysis Engine
services were still sending the messages to this producer queue, hence,
deleted destination exception occurrs.

I do not understand why the first exceptionoccurs and how to resolve it
as my all parallel classes do not update any preexisting Feature
Structure but creating new Feature structures.

As I mentioned before I got the exception if I used more documents and
this exception is coming on the same set of document suppose(250) but
not on a particular document but some time after 50 document's
processing or some time after 100 document's processing and some time
after 150 or 170 document's processing."

Please tell me why this is happening.

--
Thanks,
Reshu Agarwal