uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: use of remoteAnalysisEngine cause failure
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 04:11:54 GMT
On 07/23/2013 05:56 PM, reshu.agarwal wrote:
> the heap space for the Memory Pool PS|Surviver space.
Hi,

In Jconsole memory column I noticed that the memory Pool PS Survivor
Space is get fully filled and the processing stop with the error.

Error on process CAS call to remote service:
org.apache.uima.aae.error.UimaEEServiceException:
org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException: "Preexisting FS encountered but not allowed. "xmi:id=1797"

and in the uima.log I found this error:

org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsEndpointConnection_impl.send:
WARNING:
javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Cannot publish to a deleted
Destination: temp-queue://ID:user-55759-1374578217010-0:0:1

I thing it is because of the memory Pool PS Survivor Space. If I am
right Please tell me the solution and If I am wrong then tell me the
reason so that I can resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Reshu Agarwal