uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: use of remoteAnalysisEngine cause failure
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:26:29 GMT

Hi Marshall,

The issue is the same as you mentioned here It resolved. But I got the
same error if I used more documents and this error is coming on the same
set of document suppose(250) but not on a particular document but some
time after 50 document's processing or some time after 100 document's
processing and some time after 150 or 170 document's processing. So, It
is not the issue of the pipeline but I noticed that the heap space for
the Memory Pool PS|Surviver space.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Reshu Agarwal